|How does it work?|
|What does a subscription include?|
|How much does it cost?|
|Request a demo or quote|
|How do I renew my subscription?|
Subscription & Pricing: Overview
A subscription to Espresso opens up a world of learning opportunities across the whole school. Our customer retention rate is constantly around 94%, demonstrating the value our users place on their subscription.
International schools can subscribe to Espresso. The service comes 'as is', with content in English (UK). For more information, please contact us.
If you are interested in establishing a distribution partnership for the entire Espresso service, outside of the UK, please contact us.
Parents and home educators
While Espresso is not available for parents to purchase, it can be used at home if your child's school add Pupil Home Access to their subscription. For more information, or if you have any queries about Espresso, please speak to your child's school. Alternatively, visit our benefits for parents page to find out how Espresso can support you.
Subscription & Pricing: How does it work?
Whether you are large school in the middle of a city, a small school in a rural location, or something in between, we can deliver you the full, video-rich Espresso experience.
Espresso may be delivered via a Linux server which sits on your school network or online over the Internet. Delivery is dependent on the size of your school and where you are located.
- Download our minimum requirements for use in school [PDF]
- Download our mininum requirements for use online and/or at home [PDF]
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Check you have the most up-to-date software required for Espresso
Contact us online or phone 0800 6 527 527 to discuss your school's requirements.
Subscription & Pricing: What does a subscription include?
A subscription to Espresso includes:
- Access to thousands of video clips and interactive resources across all subjects, from Foundation to Year 6
- Daily and weekly updates of fresh resources and news items during term time
- Teacher Home Access to Espresso Primary
- An annual CPD session to help you get the most out of your investment
- Freephone technical support
Subscription & Pricing: How much does it cost?
The cost of a subscription to Espresso is based on your school's individual needs, including:
- The number of full-time equivalent pupils on the school roll
- Local Authority or Regional Broadband Consortium
- How Espresso will be accessed by your school
Funding a subscription to Espresso
Core budgets are the most typical source of funding, but many schools also use 'creative' means such as local fundraising or sponsorship. Some schools also allocate a portion of their Pupil Premium fund. Read our Funding flyer [PDF] or visit our Funding page for more information.
Discover how affordable Espresso is for your school by requesting a quote or phoning 0800 6 527 527.
Subscription & Pricing: Request a demo or quote
There are many different ways to see Espresso in action and find out how affordable the service is for your school.
- In-school demo: get a personalised tour of Espresso and examples of how resources can be used across your school
- No-obligation quote: find out the cost and value of a subscription to Espresso
- A taste of Espresso: sample a selection of our resources for a term in your classroom with our Free Classroom Resources Taster
- At events: We attend numerous events throughout the year including Teachmeets and BETT. See 'Freshly Brewed' on our home page to find out where we will be next.
You can always phone us on 0800 6 527 527.
Subscription & Pricing: How do I renew my subscription?
Our rentention rate is constantly around 94% demonstrating the value our users place on their subscription.
Our dedicated renewals team can help you with:
- Renewing your subscription
- Finding out when your subscription is due for renewal
- Adding Teacher Home Access, to enable you and your colleagues to access Espresso from home
- Adding Pupil Home Access, to extend school-to-home links
- Adding Content Club modules for a one-off payment
To find out how you can fund your subscription to Espresso, please go to our funding page.
Subscription & Pricing: Funding
Core budgets are the most typical source of funding for Espresso Primary, as ring-fenced grants have being largely phased out and funds are being distributed direct to schools. This gives schools more freedom and flexibility, opening up more options to pay for Espresso Primary.
Some schools allocate new Pupil Premium funds as Espresso Primary is an additional provision that can address specific pupils' learning needs. And independent research has shown that Espresso Primary is ideal for use with many different kinds of learners. Read our flyer [PDF] to learn how Espresso Primary can assist in matching your Pupil Premium requirements.
In addition, some schools use money raised by PTAs, local fundraising schemes and sponsorships to support the purchase of Espresso. Download our flyer [PDF] which you can use to provide members of your PTA with for more information. Your bursar may be able to advise you on the best funding options available.