|Helping you succeed with Curriculum 2014|
|Twitter and Facebook|
Teacher support: Overview
The support we provide our subscribers is as important as the quality of our resources. In 2010, we won the BETT award for Service and Support demonstrating our commitment to providing effective services, support and professional development.
From the moment you subscribe to Discovery Education Espresso we surround you with support to help your school make the most of the service. This includes:
- Freephone technical support
- Free Teacher Home Access to give teachers the to flexibility to plan where and when convenient
- Lesson ideas to help you integrate Discovery Education Espresso resources into your teaching
...and more! Our support is ongoing throughout your subscription.
Teacher support: Helping you succeed with Curriculum 2014
At Discovery Education, we're working on all sorts of ways of helping you manage the curriculum change. From helping you to easily find which resources fit the new objectives, to creating new content to cover any new requirements, we want to make the transition as easy as possible.
Click here to view our video guide to Curriculum 2014 and how Discovery Education Espresso can help you teach the new programmes of study.
Join our free webinar on Discovery Education Espresso and the National Curriculum 2014
Find out how the newly created Discovery Education Espresso resources developed specifically to support the 2014 National Curriculum objectives in English, maths and science can be used effectively in your classroom.
Teacher support: Webinars
We're currently in the process of merging this site with our new Discovery Education website.
Webinar information & registration details can now be found at www.discoveryeducation.co.uk/what-we-offer/events
Teacher support: Technical support
Our friendly, UK-based teams are ready to help all subscribers with their installation and technical questions, no matter how big or small. Many have worked in IT in schools, so they understand the specific needs of school ICT and the value of teachers' time.
- Support is available to all subscribing schools between 8.30am and 5.30pm: you can contact us online, by phone 0800 6 527 527 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our remote access tool saves teachers time by allowing us to take control of a desktop and show, in real time, how to resolve an issue
- Check you are running the most up-to-date software for Discovery Education Espresso
- Download Discovery Education Espresso desktop icons for your computer
- Download the minimum technical requirements for running Discovery Education Espresso [PDF]:
Teacher support: Newsletters
To ensure our subscribers keep up-to-date with what is on Discovery Education Espresso and how to use it, we send two email newsletters:
Our weekly newsletter accompanies each weekly update to the service. It outlines any new features and content in News Bites.
- Espresso Perks is our monthly newsletter that focuses on the practical use of Discovery Education Espresso in the classroom. It offers advice and guidance from Discovery Education Espresso experts, showcases best practices, provides ideas for using Discovery Education Espresso at home and introduces you to the people at Discovery Education Espresso who produce the service each week.
Teacher support: Twitter and Facebook
Discovery Education offers teacher support and discussion through our presence on Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
- Topical updates suggesting relevant content on Discovery Education Espresso
- Classroom ideas and case studies
- Behind-the-scenes talk and sneak previews of new content
- Discussion areas where you can talk and share ideas with Discovery Education Espresso experts and other users
- Instant answers to technical help requests and curriculum support
- Competitions and fun stuff to download